KWAHO advocates the crucial role women play in water supply. Since women are traditionally responsible for
collecting water and therefore have got a special interest in a well-sustained scheme KWAHO promotes the participation of women.
They are asked to form women groups, which then become the future operators of the water supply systems.
It has been realized that also mentioned that the first step towards a productive water supply system is to incorporate women in key adreas for water at all levels of project initiation, planning and decission making.
KWAHO is executively run by an illustrious Board.
The Board is comprised of different professionals
drawn from different sectoral areas of specialization and/or were chosen based on expertise such as gender,
community development etc.
KWAHO is honoured to have such experienced, talented, and passionate professionals as part of the team, dedicating themselves to ensure KWAHO achieves it vision and mission as laid down in the strategic plan..
Members of the KWAHO Board:
VISIT US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MORE
- Providing Policy guidelines to KWAHO as an organization
- Approves Plans and organizational budgets
- Scrutinizes KWAHO periodic and annual reports
- Is responsible for the appointment of the senior staff of the Organization including the appointment of the Executive Director
- Approve terms and conditions of service for the staff.